Read on for our comprehensive review of “Tinactin Jock Itch Spray Powder”
- With persistent and consistent use, this product will get rid of your jock itch.
- Some users have reported great results from using Tinactin Jock Itch Spray Powder in a matter of days –
Amazon review – Wolf – (5 / 5) – “I bought 3 of this and tried it right away. I felt much better the second day. It really works! I am using it twice a day.”
- Super fast and easy application of the spray powder means there’s no need to get your hands dirty rubbing creams onto your skin. This means it is easier to apply when out and about.
- The main ingredient is tolnaftate.
- Applies dry directly to the skin.
- When you have to reach the hard to reach places and you invert the Tinactin can, this can cause the can to not spray as smoothly as it should, it may sputter slightly, though this doesn’t really affect application of the spray.
- When you apply to your bothersome areas there will be a slightly cold sensation. While it is an interesting feeling, it is a good thing, it means that the active ingredients in the can are getting to work in curing your jock itch. It can be a little uncomfortable, though many find the sensation refreshing.
- Hard to find in drug stores (pharmacies).
General thoughts on Tinactin Jock Itch Spray Powder
Tinactin Jock Itch Spray Powder can be a very effective tool against your Jock Itch invasion.
It is a spray powder – what the hell is this you ask? Well essentially it is a powder that is applied by use of a spray can, this ensures the powder goes exactly where it needs to be, saving time and mess in the application process.
In Tinactin’s case the spray powder actually applies at a cold temperature, this gives the illusion that the spray is wet, when in actual fact it isn’t – though, to make sure the powder stays where it was applied it is usually worth giving it 30 seconds to a minute to “dry” before putting on your clothes.
Amazon review – B.Ma – (5 / 5) – “The spray is easy to apply and doesn’t feel moist/greasy like creams. Just spray the infected area as well as the surrounding area thoroughly. I like to ensure I see a layer of white.”
This spray powder is very effective for typical jock itch causes such as tinea cruris and ringworm, and application of twice a day is recommended. Due to it being a spray powder, application is very easy, so this isn’t too much of a burden.
The main ingredient is Tolnaftate!
Tolnaftate is a supercharged jock itch stopper, it is also very effective against ringworm and athlete’s foot. With Tolnaftate the itching caused by jock itch should decrease significantly within 2 to 3 days though it is best to continue treatment for at least a week after symptoms (itching and redness) completely disappear.
Important information about Tinactin
Make sure to use this application for the full period prescribed by your doctor or pharmacist.
If you have not seen a doctor, make sure to follow the cans suggested application and duration.
Do not bandage or dress the irritated area. Do wear loose fitting clothing. This will help keep the area dry and allow Tinactin to work its magic!
Don’t spray on open wounds and avoid getting into your eyes or mouth – a minty breath freshener this is not.
What customers are saying
Here’s what other customers have to say about Tinactin Jock Itch Spray Powder.
(5 / 5)
Skip the cream, head for this spray.
By M. Bowyer on January 17, 2012
Started working out last summer and for the first time in my life I got jock itch a few months into it. The itch was insane. I used Lotrimin jock itch cream for weeks and it only provided temporary relief and never cleared it up. After using this spray for just one day things were significantly better and the itch greatly diminished. If you have jock itch, I highly recommend heading straight for this product and skipping the cream altogether.solves them. I save so much by getting it on Amazon. My husband really likes it. Thanks.5 out of 5
(4.5 / 5)
By M. Yonan on August 14, 2011
This stuff works, and once you get used to the cold sensation of applying it – you just might like it!