Read on for our comprehensive review of Zeasorb Super Absorbent Antifungal Treatment Powder for Jock Itch.
- With persistent and consistent use, this product will get rid of your jock itch.
- It contains Miconazole nitrate 2% which is a hard hitting jock itch buster. 2% is over and above most other products which contain only 1% or none at all.
- It will relieve most types of itching, burning and skin scaling or deformation. Oh and if you are chafing up a storm down there, it is one of the best products on the market to relieve jock itch chafing!
- Does not contain starch for those who may be allergic.
- Made in the good ol’ U S of A.
- It’s a powder, so it can get a little messy if you are not careful.
- Can be hard to find in drug stores and chemists.
General thoughts on Zeasorb Super Absorbent Antifungal Treatment Powder for Jock Itch.
Zeasorb jock itch powder can be a super effective tool against the invasion of jock itch to the unruly lands “down there”.
It’s not a cream, but is actually a powder! (to see what we think of jock itch creams vs powders, visit our head to head article here).
This means that, if applied correctly, you won’t have to actually touch the affected area, whereas with creams you will.
This powder actually has a cooling sensation when applied, which can help greatly to alleviate the initial burning and itching sensations that accompany jock itch. Zeasorb’s powder is super absorbent too. So if you tend to sweat more than the average person you’re in luck.
The main ingredient is Miconazole!
Ok, you’ve heard our general thoughts on the product, but we thought we’d save the best ’till last!
Here’s the main reason why Zeasorb Jock Itch powder is so effective against everything from ringworm to adults foot and of course jock itch!
The active ingredient in the powder is a little hard hitter called Miconazole Nitrate. This active ingredient is a whopping 2% by weight. This product doubles nearly all other jock itch cures you will find in stores and online. This being said, even though it packs a punch to any jock itch you may have, It actually is very tender and soft on the skin.
With Miconazole Nitrate 2% as the main ingredient a lot of people see symptoms such as itching and scratching disappear within a week, sometimes even 2-3 days.
It is best to continue treatment for at least 2 weeks though to make sure you have truly won the war and beaten the enemy!
Important information about Zeasorb Jock Itch Powder.
- This powder is super simple to use. Simply clean the affected area and dry well (a quick blow of the hair dryer can help with that!). Then get out the powder and apply a thin layer to the area. If you are doing it right your junk will look a little like christmas morning after a night of fresh snowfall. Do this daily for 2 weeks for best results! See you doc if symptoms aren’t receding.
- Make sure to use this application for the full period prescribed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you have not seen a doctor, make sure to follow the packages suggested application and duration periods (typically 2 weeks).
What other customers are saying.
Amazon review – Great anti-fungal powder!! – Mrs Robinson – (5 / 5) – “
This powder is great on yeast type infections because the base of it being the anti-fungal whereas baby powder and other powders do not have the anti-fungal which actually causes the yeast to breed. I learned that the hard way!
Anyway, if you’re looking for an anti-fungal powder this is the best one I’ve found!!
Stay dry and itch free – dermatologist recommended.”
Amazon review – Bought for Son – Veronica – (5 / 5) – “
I bought it on recommendation from my son’s dermatologist. The dermatologist said to wash the groin area, towel-dry, THEN use a hair dryer on a low setting (this was news to me). After all this, making sure the area is completely dry, sprinkle on the powder. This is now my son’s daily regime. And it works.
So, there you have it – advice, free of charge, from me and our dermatologist! :).”
Amazon review – DFresh – (5 / 5) – “ I tried different creams and powders, with little to no success, and this product eliminated the problem. I would highly recommend this product to anyone suffering from jock itch.”